Zeppelin Heartbreaker Solo

steadystate

Fractal Fanatic
I decided to attempt an early Zeppelin tone and settled on the two main tones in Heartbreaker. While they are not exact, the tones are far closer than I could ever achieve with my old gear.

Page's style is a bit difficult for me. I couldn't get the slop right ;)

Wow. You REALLY got the tone and feel on that. As noted above, your playing is perfectly sloppy in the best way. Wow.

You should drop this on TGP.

Last edited:
an open door into my memories. Thank you :) btw good tone and of course a good technique for the sloppy Page flavour.

Wow, amazing work on that one! Can you give us some general insight on how you dialed that in?

Absolutely perfect! Even down to the little bit of feedback ringing at the end of the solo. The only thing missing is the drums kicking in at the end.

Patch please! How did you get the feedback at the end?

I have done this solo for years and am pretty close but you f'n nailed it.

That just rocked!
It did sound like it needs an eq bump shifted up a k or two. Just a touch brighter, just a touch. Could be my speakers though...

Big thumbs up. The accuracy of the tone / sound is eerily close to the original recording. Equally impressive is the playing. The oft overused expression "Awesome!" is befitting here....

Wow! I am very impressed. You really captured the nuances in my opinion. Would you mind sharing how your recorded the clip and the patch you used? Thanks.

There was only one thing that I was disappointed by..... it was just the guitar without the rest of the band!! Seriously, I was bummed out when I didn't hear Bonham's snare drum... Great tone and playing!

Back
Top Bottom