Zach Myers of Shinedown and his Axe Fx 2

ratsgym

Inspired
Saw Shinedown Thursday night at the LA fair. Fantastic concert. Zach's guitars sounded great. Why isn't he on the artist list?

There's a lot of artists out there using Axe-Fx's but due to contractual obligations with other companies they cannot be listed as endorsees.

I never liked Shinedown... I'm always a guest at Deans Namm private shows/namm jams/etc

After seeing Fitz and the Tantrums we decided to hit up the Grove for Shinedown... my friend even bitched about the $10 to park.

I knew of shinedown, like one song...but was never impressed by them. The plan was to stay for a few songs- and head home early...

About 2 min into the concert- I realized I was wrong... they had this sound and energy, great guitar work- the best drummer i've ever seen making it look easy- and the singer, didn't hit one note 1/10000th of a cent out of tune.

By the time the show ended I was blown the hell away- it was one of the best things I've ever wittnessed... next day met the band at namm and ran into them here and there- great guys. Ran into Zach - talked about the Axe (it was his first show with it)

Great guys, great band...they made a fan for life.

Back
Top Bottom