You Guys/Gals Are in for Another Treat

The rack mount is way more powerful than the stomp. As soon as I turn on the 462 it seems like it gives the NB King 100 twice the power
I wish someone would make a 462 that was more subtle and pleasant. BBEs are so fun for 2 or 3 minutes.

For those following this thread, the cat is out of the proverbial bag now! All hail Cygnus, God of Chug!!

You ain't heard nuttin' yet. Wait 'til you hear "Cygnus"...

It's new amp modeling technology. There will be a write-up included with the firmware.

The main takeaways are:
New preamp modeling
Improved power amp modeling
Updated amp models

And, of course, it chugs...

Well, still in the bag, but even Schrödinger knows it's not the same cat, and it's going to claw its way out soon....
Does this mean that the Chugware is suspended in a state of superposition where it is both released and unreleased at the same time? Is the cat alive or dead or both? When will the probability waveforms collapse into one of the possible end state configurations? I have so many questions... 🙃

Does this mean that the Chugware is suspended in a state of superposition where it is both released and unreleased at the same time? Is the cat alive or dead or both? When will the probability waveforms collapse into one of the possible end state configurations? I have so many questions... 🙃

no, it's definitely unreleased, but it both chugs and doesn't. Interestingly it will remain in this superposition because the firmware has no way of knowing whether your riffs are $ick A$

so, if this company is named after the work/discoveries of a certain Mr. Mandelbrot and the new firmwares patron is a black cygnus, I imagine Mr. Chase having long walks with an erudite answering to the name of Nassim Nicholas Taleb...
I am skeptical though...
Love it! I thought I was one of the only math nerds who actually read that book.

Must say, though I am a "new" fractal user in comparison to most (got an AxeFXIII 5/2019), this is the highest level of excitement I've felt yet for a new FW drop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom