You Give Love A Bad Name (Cover)

Hey friends! Back again with another guitar cover. Been playing this song with my band for quite a while, and thought I record a cover of myself playing. The AX8 was used for recording the guitar track. If you enjoyed it, it would mean a lot if you could subscribe to my channel as I need at 100 subscribers to start modifying it LOL

Last edited:
Here is a short clip I did a handful of yrs back...recorded the rhm, then did the intro lead over it with a looper (all Live).
It may have been w/ my Ultra Fractal Unit. If memory serves, I had PIT block doing a harmony on the Lead tone. How's it all sound?

Hey friends! Back again with another guitar cover. Been playing this song with my band for quite a while, and thought I record a cover of myself playing. The AX8 was used for recording the guitar track. If you enjoyed it, it would mean a lot if you could subscribe to my channel as I need at 100 subscribers to start modifying it LOL

Very, very good job richie sambora would be proud I believe, what I really like was your tone obviously outside of the spot on playing it would have been nice to see video pan to your AX8 while u were tearing it up but is cool video and I'm happy that you
Posted it!

Very, very good job richie sambora would be proud I believe, what I really like was your tone obviously outside of the spot on playing it would have been nice to see video pan to your AX8 while u were tearing it up but is cool video and I'm happy that you
Posted it!
Thanks bro! I will take note of your suggestion :)

Back
Top Bottom