IRs York Audio presents the MTCH 212 in .Wav format based on Matchless!

Third-party impulse response pack
@York Audio Justin - So good to reconnect. Catching up at the Sydney gig was memorable.

I finally got a chance to try the IRs.
This is the sound I’ve had in my head but wasn’t able to replicate it all these years.
I’ve been using a blend of M25 and V30 mid boosted from another vendor to get close but this Matchless Pack smokes it.
I love BLND Mix 1 and Mix 7 - they sound glorious. They are my new favorites.

Yes my wife also plays the electric :)
She uses the Helix platform and she will really dig them as well.

Finally purchased this. I haven’t made it past the first eight BLND mixes yet with my Tele on the EF86 channel. Holy smokes. Sounds Awesome!

Just tried the v2 with the D30 amp on my FM3 (6.03 beta firmware). Sounds amazing! I’d really like to know the Stratocumulus settings used in the awesome example posted by York Audio but I think I‘m pretty close…😃 Can‘t stop playing!

Just tried the v2 with the D30 amp on my FM3 (6.03 beta firmware). Sounds amazing! I’d really like to know the Stratocumulus settings used in the awesome example posted by York Audio but I think I‘m pretty close…😃 Can‘t stop playing!
I’m so glad you like the V2! I normally keep the Stratocumulus settings at default and adjust the Mix to taste. I like putting it before the the amp to bring out more complexity, but that’s just personal preference.

Nice. How much of a difference in sound are the v2 cabs if you already have the originals?
Pretty drastic. It’s a different physical cabinet that sounded better than the original “V1” version. The V2 has a more musical midrange and isn’t as fizzy as V1. Plus, it has more mics, placements, and Mixes.

Back
Top Bottom