IRs York Audio Master Thread - Newest Cab Pack: KW 412 M25-SH

Third-party impulse response pack
It’s very convincing and I believe Nolly purposely had it designed that way. It’s one of my favorite neck humbuckers.

Oh very cool. That's the dream, a humbucker that can cop a noiseless single-coil too! So far that makes the ZexCoil Tribucker and the Polymath, from what I've read.

It’s very convincing and I believe Nolly purposely had it designed that way. It’s one of my favorite neck humbuckers.
This is very interesting. Does it split well too? Any clips you like that demonstrate the single coil sounds coming out of the Polymath well (either in parallel or split)?

Just purchased the KW pack it is awesome - best one yet.
I stumbled across the U67 with the 57v and it's a great tone smooth but not dark and less bottom than using a 121
Awesome! Yeah, the 67 is like a Goldilocks condenser that isn't too much or or too little of anything... it's just right and sounds great blended with other mods as well.

Is this the same cab and speakers as your mes os v2 pack?
Yes, this DynaCab is based on the same physical cab as the MES 412 OS-V2.

I know this isn’t completely related, but curious how your pickup endeavors are going! @York Audio From what I saw you talking about, it sounds like the Mule bridge and VH ii neck could be a really great combo! Did you ever try out the mule neck with an A5? Just curious how you're liking the bare knuckle stuff after spending some time with them and how you’re finding them against the thornbuckers after some time.

I know this isn’t completely related, but curious how your pickup endeavors are going! @York Audio From what I saw you talking about, it sounds like the Mule bridge and VH ii neck could be a really great combo! Did you ever try out the mule neck with an A5? Just curious how you're liking the bare knuckle stuff after spending some time with them and how you’re finding them against the thornbuckers after some time.
The set I landed on for my #1 Les Paul is a Mule in the bridge and an Emerald in the neck. The Emerald is hotter, brighter, and clearer than the VH II neck. It sounds great by itself and sounds beautiful when combined with the Mule in the middle pickup selector position. I still really love the BKP stuff and have been trying the different pickups in different guitars to find the right combinations for each one. There are several pickups I still need to order from them for a couple of "character" guitars, so that'll be fun.

The set I landed on for my #1 Les Paul is a Mule in the bridge and an Emerald in the neck. The Emerald is hotter, brighter, and clearer than the VH II neck. It sounds great by itself and sounds beautiful when combined with the Mule in the middle pickup selector position. I still really love the BKP stuff and have been trying the different pickups in different guitars to find the right combinations for each one. There are several pickups I still need to order from them for a couple of "character" guitars, so that'll be fun.
Did you get a chance to check out the Rebel Yell yet ?

Back
Top Bottom