Yek's Preset Collection (v9.02)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Yek,
What do I need to do to get output 2 the same as output 1 in your presets?
Basically I need the cab sims for output 2 since I use that for my FR monitors and output 1 goes to FOH.

Hi Yek,
What do I need to do to get output 2 the same as output 1 in your presets?
Basically I need the cab sims for output 2 since I use that for my FR monitors and output 1 goes to FOH.

Quick solution: connect OUT1's jack outputs to your FR monitor. That's all. Because you use the OUT1 XLRs and jacks at the same time. Disadvantage: no separate output volume controls.

Or remove the FXL from each preset, enable Copy OUT1 to OUT2 in I/O and use the OUT2 jacks.

Can I download patches and not the entire bank. Or can I download your banks into my laptop and pick patches from it or does it have to be the entire bank
Thanks gary

You can download the bank, load it into AE and then pick a preset.

Here's a picture of my new v2 labels from Pedalboardlabels.com.
Very solid, won't move, won't tear apart. Great job by Sukh.

labels.jpg

Thanks Alexander, very glad u like them :)

Took a lot of trial and error to find a material and finish that looked great but didn't reflect too much under stage lights. The magnets also have the highest pull rating of any magnets in their class, which is why they stay put. Stronger than the stuff they use for most vehicle signs!

I'm also very happy u now have a label that coordinates with your studio furniture :)

Thanks again for the order buddy - very much appreciated.

Sukh

Reactions: yek
T

I'm also very happy u now have a label that coordinates with your studio furniture :)

Sukh

And expression pedal. :)

Going entirely "Don Style" looks cool as hell as well on the MFC, but I like the 'funky pedals' too much to leave them out.

I mix the 'Don' style with the funky pedals too - nice and understated. It was actually one of my customers that came up with the idea for 'The Don' and I named it after him!

Reactions: yek
Links don't work

Thanks for posting this. Links appear to no longer work?

Het opgevraagde bestand/pagina is niet bekend
Het kan zijn dat je de verkeerde naam gebruikt. Controleer ook of er geen spaties of spelfouten in staan en probeer het opnieuw.
Zoek anders de juiste naam in deze bestandenlijst van Ziggo-internetters
Naar de homepage van Ziggo

I'm away for 2 weeks. When I get back I think it'll be time to upload fresh v10 versions.

hello.
I have a version of axe fx 2 with which axe edit is working. if I upgrade to the current version, I won't be able to load the presets with axe edit as it is no longer working with the version 9 from what I've understood? is that correct?
I then need a MIDI something to do the job right?
thanks.
i just swiched to FRFR and I thought this would be a good place to start but I may just wait for V10. and working axe edit.

I do not own a midi device so I guess I'll just wait until axe edit is up and running.
thanks

If you connect your Axe by USB to the PC, it will work as a midi device and you only need to install MidiOx on the pc for it to work. No midi devices or special midi cables needed...

Hey Yek.... Finally up'd your system file and bank A..... AWESOME WORK! Very kind of you to do this for peeps.

Can you tell me...about the Preset switiching.
I love the preset 65.. th Splawn amp.. the preset has two amps, one bypassed with an X/Y state, and one active with X/Y state.. this covers all the channels for of the Splawn etc... So in one preset you have 4 preset sounds (each with scene possibilitys as well)...

Do you have a button to chose X and whatever scene, Y and what ever scene and then another that bypass one amp and activates the other as well as the scene?
Is your X/Y changing amp settings and the scenes handling effects?

Or when you have a preset with 2 amps do you just have an IA that changes amp 1/2 and another IA that changes X/Y of the preset?

Sorry for all the questions...

I have dedicated scene 1 - 4 switches on my MFC.
Each scene in the preset has one of the two Amp blocks engaged, set to X or Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom