Yek's great listing of all the 2048 Factory Cabs available in the Axe III!

I was referring to the content and tenor of the last half of your message, which used the phrase “all due respect” twice — once underlined — to state “You owe me stuff you’re not giving me,” and told @yek to deliver a message for you.

I get that you want open access to information. Me too. But neither of us is entitled to “have access to all the information I want.”
Text is such a bad way to assume tenor and attitude. I said All Due respect twice to drive home the fact I meant no disrespect to anybody, especially people that did this work for no compensation. I am greatly appreciative for of all the available information. The complaint, and its a minor one, was directed ONLY to Fractal and the owners, for not providing detailed information on the unit and the quote about forcing people to use their ears. Frankly I think all off the lists should be in the manual. The unit is amazing but I'm allowed a minor comment in the suggestion box concerning customer service. No?

Text is such a bad way to assume tenor and attitude. I said All Due respect twice to drive home the fact I meant no disrespect to anybody, especially people that did this work for no compensation. I am greatly appreciative for of all the available information. The complaint, and its a minor one, was directed ONLY to Fractal and the owners, for not providing detailed information on the unit and the quote about forcing people to use their ears. Frankly I think all off the lists should be in the manual. The unit is amazing but I'm allowed a minor comment in the suggestion box concerning customer service. No?
Everyone is entitled to voice their opinions, whether positive or otherwise. I was taken aback by the tone of your comment and its level of expectation. But as you say, text is an imperfect way to convey tenor and attitude. Unfortunately, it’s all we’ve got in this medium. Also, I’m naturally cautious when I hear “all due respect” repeated. That’s usually done immediately before application of the sledgehammer. I accept that your intentions were honorable.

For me, detailed IR info falls under the category “Nice to have, but of little practical value.” Regardless of what information I have, I’m still going to listen to the IR and judge its suitability for myself.

Last edited:
Thank you for that. I truly meant no harm and was certainly not dropping the “sledgehammer”. It’s to bad the real amp names couldn’t be used either. There is a great list with pics I found. Please accept my apologies for not being articulated. Can’t wait to start tweaking.

Reactions: Rex
It’s to bad the real amp names couldn’t be used either. There is a great list with pics I found. Please accept my apologies for not being articulated. Can’t wait to start tweaking.
Actually, there are two great lists: one by @MDProd , and one by @yek . Whichever one you've seen, look at the other one, too. :)

Back
Top Bottom