YEK - awesome mentioning by John Nathan Cordy

Thanks gentlemen. Swamped with work so I visit this place not as much as I used too and I take a more efficient approach to responding. Still hoping to update the AMP Guide at one time (and the last time), but that will be a while.

Yup @yek rocks! All the presets he has shared are so awesome! I use a few of his cover presets for all sorts of stuff. He had a really great thread recently where he shared some of his other repository that he's amassed. Some really cool / useful stuff in that collection!

I think the Fractal universe wouldn't be where it is now without him. Invaluable contributions! The Wiki is mostly his work, too.

Alexander is a fun guy to hang with, too.

Groeten uit het binnenland, vriend!

@Anand Mahangoe , Hij zegt net dat hij het zo druk heeft, hij heeft alle eerste meets georganiseerd. Tenzij iemand anders het in elkaar steekt... Ik ben niet zo'n ster in organiseren.

I think the Fractal universe wouldn't be where it is now without him. Invaluable contributions! The Wiki is mostly his work, too.

Alexander is a fun guy to hang with, too.

Groeten uit het binnenland, vriend!

@Anand Mahangoe , Hij zegt net dat hij het zo druk heeft, hij heeft alle eerste meets georganiseerd. Tenzij iemand anders het in elkaar steekt... Ik ben niet zo'n ster in organiseren.
I understand…..perhaps 2 persons can get the job also done 😁

Back
Top Bottom