XLR Switch box for FM3?

I have two monitors connected to my FM3 XLR's outputs.
I also have an FRFR that I like to connect when reheasing.
So, the monitors I connect when recording and the FRFR for everything else.
I need a XLR switching box where I can have it all connected it all and just switch from one to the other.
I've seen the Nobsound 3-IN-1-OUT XLR Audio Switch ; Balanced Audio Converter ; 3-Way Stereo Passive Audio Selector Switcher

71gOMhRvoKL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

but I seem to need the inputs and outputs the other way round... The I/O need to be females and the X, y and z need to be males.
Does anyone know of a switching box that works on the FM3 XLR outputs?
Any recomendations?

Are you using output 2 for anything currently?
You can copy output 1 to output 2, then you have 2 different volume controls and can leave both plugged in.

Are you using output 2 for anything currently?
You can copy output 1 to output 2, then you have 2 different volume controls and can leave both plugged in.
The model I have is the non-headphones so one output I'm using for the monitors and the other for the headphones...I guess I could use the outputs I'm using for the headphones

They sell a 1-in 3-out version of the box too. I got the one you referenced above in order to use the Axe 3 and a separate interface with a single set of monitors. It works well but it's such a light box it can't come close to supporting the weight of the cables coming out of the back so it wants to tilt back unless you tie up the wires to not pull down on it.

Back
Top Bottom