• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Xitone passive 1 x 12 = Awesome

Justmc

Inspired
Just want to give a little review of my experience with Xitone and their owner Mick . I have been an Axefx user for about 4 years now ( a standard and now a II ) and have been scouring these and other forums for others experience's with Xitone products . I have never heard of them, but their reviews on the net were stellar so I dove in with both feet .

I contacted Mick with a bunch of questions and he was very prompt and thorough with anything I threw at him . I had a QSC K-8 and some EV Sx300's that I was using for FRFR and was never completely satisfied . My Rokit KRK5 studio monitors worked well but wanted to recreate that sound for gigging purposes. I eventually abandoned the FRFR route and went without cab sims to a celestion cabinet with V30's in it . That worked well but was missing all that the Axefx had to offer without using the cab sims . FYI my power was coming from a Matrix GT1000 amp .

My dream rig has now been coming together with the addition of the Xitone passive wedge . Mick got a little overwhelmed with an injury at home during the process but kept me in the loop and did some custom modifications for me with no up charge . All I can say is that I AM A COMPLETELY SATISFIED CUSTOMER. I was not looking to break the bank and this speaker cab is a fantastic buy. I am looking at purchasing a second one in the near future for a stereo rig or just more versatility. What I hear on my studio monitors is what comes out of the Xitone .

Hope my experience can help someone else... its nice to contribute to the forum once in a while instead of always taking ;-)

kmanick

Fractal Fanatic
I also had a good experience demoing a pair of passive wedges a while back.
Now that I've had the CLR for a while , I'd love to be able to A/B the CLR and an Active Xitone 1X12 wedge to hear the differences.

BBN

Fractal Fanatic
I also had a good experience demoing a pair of passive wedges a while back.
Now that I've had the CLR for a while , I'd love to be able to A/B the CLR and an Active Xitone 1X12 wedge to hear the differences.

I have a 1x12 Passive in progress with Mick.....

Top Bottom