Xitone passive 1 x 12 = Awesome

Justmc

Inspired
Just want to give a little review of my experience with Xitone and their owner Mick . I have been an Axefx user for about 4 years now ( a standard and now a II ) and have been scouring these and other forums for others experience's with Xitone products . I have never heard of them, but their reviews on the net were stellar so I dove in with both feet .

I contacted Mick with a bunch of questions and he was very prompt and thorough with anything I threw at him . I had a QSC K-8 and some EV Sx300's that I was using for FRFR and was never completely satisfied . My Rokit KRK5 studio monitors worked well but wanted to recreate that sound for gigging purposes. I eventually abandoned the FRFR route and went without cab sims to a celestion cabinet with V30's in it . That worked well but was missing all that the Axefx had to offer without using the cab sims . FYI my power was coming from a Matrix GT1000 amp .

My dream rig has now been coming together with the addition of the Xitone passive wedge . Mick got a little overwhelmed with an injury at home during the process but kept me in the loop and did some custom modifications for me with no up charge . All I can say is that I AM A COMPLETELY SATISFIED CUSTOMER. I was not looking to break the bank and this speaker cab is a fantastic buy. I am looking at purchasing a second one in the near future for a stereo rig or just more versatility. What I hear on my studio monitors is what comes out of the Xitone .

Hope my experience can help someone else... its nice to contribute to the forum once in a while instead of always taking ;-)

I also had a good experience demoing a pair of passive wedges a while back.
Now that I've had the CLR for a while , I'd love to be able to A/B the CLR and an Active Xitone 1X12 wedge to hear the differences.

I also had a good experience demoing a pair of passive wedges a while back.
Now that I've had the CLR for a while , I'd love to be able to A/B the CLR and an Active Xitone 1X12 wedge to hear the differences.

I have a 1x12 Passive in progress with Mick.....

Back
Top Bottom