Xitone and Mick Farlow rocks!!!

Ytolyccuz

Inspired
HipstamaticPhoto-510260955.618267.jpg It is very rare to find someone who is as committed to deliver their products as passionate as his customer is... this is Mick.

I have made one of the longest email threads I had ever made related to a purchase and he was up for it every single time. Never have I received any complaint or agitation from him as I was sending him email after email about what I want my amp to be. He was always supportive and helpful despite the fact that it's been weeks that I've been sending him emails without a firm assurance that I shall order.

After finally placing my order, I just found out that I'll be visiting the US a week before the cab should be done. Mick went out of his way to make sure that I get the cab to bring with me back to my home country... even working on a Sunday just to make it on time.

As I enjoy this awesome piece of gear, I am always in awe and truly greatful for people like Mick who understand how important these tools are to us. He treated it as if it were his own order.

Every time I pickup my guitar and hear how amazing the Xitone is, I know that all that time and effort I spent researching and looking for the right FRFR solution was well worth it.

Very cool. Yes, Mick is amazing. He made me a matching pair for 1x10 powered wedges that I love. The only thing better than his customer service is his products but it's a close race.

I take it the top of the enclosure has more rack spaces available, should you need them?

Very cool. Yes, Mick is amazing. He made me a matching pair for 1x10 powered wedges that I love. The only thing better than his customer service is his products but it's a close race.

I take it the top of the enclosure has more rack spaces available, should you need them?

Yes that is correct. I am also currently using a 2u space behind to mange the cables and mount the power conditioner.

No doubt, Mick is a brilliant, ultra patient dude, who just so-happens to make fantastic sounding products. I love my XiTone Open-back and plan to order another cab soon. He's like Albert Einstein, Mother Teresa and James B Lansing, all rolled into one!

Nice setup and couldn't agree more. Mick is a great guy. I use two of the powered Walliman 1x12 wedges in stereo. Sometimes like a wedge or on their side like a cab. They sound so good. I sent some friends his way and Mick was nice enough to send me some shirts and a custom etched beer mug with my bands name and the XiTone logo on it as a thank you. Class act.
IMG_2295.JPG
IMG_2254.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom