X/Y stuff I use live. One patch does all-little song thingy

zentman

Experienced
Here I use that x/y stuff. I have a JC120 base patch, then add drive. I also have the delay set to toggle the delay mix by expression pedal.

Another pedal switches the amp to HBE via x/y then a drive to boost for lead. All tones here are one patch...Tele:

It's a little surprising ( to me ) to hear that type of distortion from a JC 120 & a Drive ! VERY NICE ....

Sounds awesome dude! What was the inspiration for the song? Agree with Yek, it is kinda Floyd-ish - very soothing to listen to.

That's it "The Revelation" song. I couldn't think of the title last night.

Two cabs but not on the X/Y thing.

Top boost silver and double verb D120

Sounds great! I play mostly teles, and have been working on an all in one patch based around AC30 Top Boost. I have a nice combination of X/Y drive, X is a tube drive with the level rolled off so the volume stays about the same when it's on, gives a nice, kind of distant mid-range 'roar', and Y is a Fat Rat which makes for a nice, chunky, very big and present lead tone. Need to find the right amp for Y for singing, fluid leads, will have to explore the HBE today!

Awesome, really enjoyed this. Nifty patch, can't wait to get my II and MFC to start playing around.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom