X-Files: "One Night in Akron" w/ Neil Zaza & the AX8

The guys I met-up w/ for this concert are ALL Kiesel guitar players & I know them from that forum only.

We helped Neil take his entire rig & guitars to his car & he had the best AX8 road case that I've seen yet.

It looked like it was transporting an organ doners heart or something in its orange plastic case w/ wheels.

This is the Pelican (1510) case that Neil mentioned here.

The AX8 fits like a glove in it & I'll also be getting this case for my gigs.

X

Last edited:
That's awesome X! Wanted to go to that show but was out of town unfortunately. Next time you're down this way, give a shout.

The guys I met-up w/ for this concert are ALL Kiesel guitar players & I know them from that forum only.

We helped Neil take his entire rig & guitars to his car & he had the best AX8 road case that I've seen yet.

It looked like it was transporting an organ doners heart or something in its orange plastic case w/ wheels.

This is the Pelican (1510) case that Neil mentioned here.

The AX8 fits like a glove in it & I'll also be getting this case for my gigs.

X

Could he fit anything else in the pelican case such as cables or maybe even an expression pedal? Trying to see if this is a good everything case or solely just the Ax8. Thanks!

Could he fit anything else in the pelican case such as cables or maybe even an expression pedal? Trying to see if this is a good everything case or solely just the Ax8. Thanks!
It was a perfect sung fit on all sides, but there was around 4" of room on top of the AX8 that Zaza didn't use.

I guess you could remove the foam and put the expression pedals in first, then set the Ax8 on top.
Yea, I think there are several options here & I would do it just like Zaza did w/ the AX8 on the bottom due to the weight of it all. Then I would add a protective layer of something & then lay the expression pedal & cables on top. That way nothing gets crushed & the AX8 will sit very flat & even at the bottom too.

The biggest thing I like about Pelican case is the wheels......& that it can just be rolled away real fast.

I'll post a picture of mine when I get the AX8 too.

X

Well......I've been staying away & not posting much in this sections since I don't have an AX8.....I've been living through Neil Zaza & ALL of you guys here..........Until now!

My invite finally came in & I just placed my AX8 order......so....in 3-days.....I will be "One of You" guys & in the club! I've enjoyed reading the different threads here & learning from everyone along the way.

I try to contribute a little bit now that I'll have the actual unit in my dirty over-sized Mann-hands soon! :eek:

Peace! X-Mann \m/

Last edited:
Well......I've been staying away & not posting much in this sections since I don't have an AX8.....I've been living through Neil Zaza & ALL of you guys here..........Until now!

My invite finally came in & I just placed my AX8 order......so....in 3-days.....I will be "One of You" guys & in the club! I've enjoyed reading the different threads here & learning from everyone along the way.

I try to contribute a little bit now that I'll have the actual unit in my dirty over-sized Mann-hands! :eek:

Peace! X-Mann \m/
congrats dude

Back
Top Bottom