Worst IR in the World

Is someone bored? ;)
I was experimenting with a lofi scene on my live preset and kept thinking "I want the sound of my rig through a pair of bad headphones".

Works great in an IR player block after the cab if you want to switch seamlessly.

Leon did you ever post an IR of your warehouse retro veteran speakers?
I used to use them back in the day and they were great but hard to find IR versions

I thought i saw a thread where you were shooting a cab with em???
Or am i mistaken

Leon did you ever post an IR of your warehouse retro veteran speakers?
I used to use them back in the day and they were great but hard to find IR versions

I thought i saw a thread where you were shooting a cab with em???
Or am i mistaken

I've got a WGS Green Beret and Reaper - i actually just moved some things around in my home studio over the weekend and dragged that cab out so I'll take some shots over the week.

Just made an aggregate audio device in my iMac, and included the internal mic, so maybe I can shoot some IRs with it.... :D

Cool, thanks for sharing though.
I'm sure someone will come along and make a really cool sounding preset with it... Maybe put the gauntlet down - chances are....They will.
Competition is probably underway already ;)

I'm in a lo-fi mood too!

Recently my beloved xperia ray phone died and I got to purchase some mobile phone, I ended with a Nokia 1 (70 euros) because is light and don't break the bank.

Yesterday I tested how it records audio, this is a first test capturing the room:

And then I put this thing 3 feets away from the speaker pointing between center and edge

Modeler in the room...yeah!

Not bad for the humblest mic and MP3 128kbps format, but I notice that I was playing too close and some pick/breath sound has been captured, next time I will play further away from the mic...I will use this to preserve quick ideas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom