Wish WISH - Step Controller

Patzag

Fractal Fanatic
When thinking through the Scene system and also looking into the use of custom scales, I found myself wishing for a "step" controller which would allow the incremental step-through values of a single CC.

Example: The famed Hotel California harmonies. A single preset with 4 custom scales which can be stepped through by clicking a single I/A.
Example: A scene step through allowing to go from scene 1>2>3>1>2>3 ... or 1>2>3>4>...7>8>1>2>3> ... by setting up the controller.

How it could be programmed:

The switch would be programmed by preset or globally to increase a predetermined CC by value of STEP, with setting for MIN and MAX of the value.

Which brings up the fact that I think that the value of custom scale in the pitch block should be able to be controlled by CC.

I'm sure there are other uses to this method. Preset gain levels, delay levels, etc could be set this way quite simply and controlled by their respective switches.

Wasn't this acknowledged already by Cliff, and will be implemented in the official FW release by 2 additional CC#s for Up/Down control of Scenes? Thought I read this somewhere on the forum...

edit: sorry...yeah, the wrap-around feature and specifying which scenes wrap around, step fashion...yeah...cool.

Back
Top Bottom