Wish-List items for the Axe-Fx II (Ultra)

SimonDreyer

Inspired
Yea!! I know it's kind of soon to be starting with this sort of thing but I want to get in front of the pack :p
I only have two requests:
1) 3 X 1/4" jack relay outputs for switching amp channels, All this fancy stuff and I still have to manually (or via a midi switcher) switch amp channels.
2) "Peterson" style, strobe tuner display (if it's not already there)

Thats all, not too much to ask is it?
Cheers Simon

Add the Vulcan mind-meld interface so we can think through the AxeFX and translate emotion and soul directly to awesome tone.

I wish for the II to appear in the shopping cart at the Fractal store when I hit the button. :lol

TT=Troll Thread....

permanent-facepalm-facepalm-fail-pigeon-demotivational-poster-1260284257.jpg

Awesome box is awesome. Thats it. I'd rather have the mentality of loving what it does, than wishing for what else it could do.

Shut up and play yer guitar, the great Mr Zappa (father) would definitely say to this thread....
Unbelievable...

You guys know what would kick ass?

The possibility to connect the iPAD or an Android Tablet through the USB and get an AXE Edit version for these platforms.

That would be a Killer feature! Edit everywhere easily without a computer and a decent large screen :)

That could be done with the axe 2, just requires someone to port the code for axe edit to iPad they already have all the core midi compatability. I don't know what the android stuff's midi capabilities are so I can't speak to that, for that matter it could be possible for the standard and ultra but you'd have to buy the line 6 midi connection kit for it.

I for one am quite open to the idea of future firmware updates haha... even though I don't have one yet!

I'm hoping to see the missing Matchless, FAS clean, FAS crunch and Fusion amps added at some point!

Back
Top Bottom