Wish: layout per scene option

Wish: I really would like to have to have a layout per scene option, it would make the workflow and some concerts so much easier, right now I have more than 50 different layouts and it is just a lot of work...

Wish: I really would like to have to have a layout per scene option, it would make the workflow and some concerts so much easier, right now I have more than 50 different layouts and it is just a lot of work...
You could use Layout Links to get you there.

Hi Rex, how would it work in a concert?
You mean having a Laptop conected?
Layout links are a feature of the FC controllers. The footswitch does whatever it says it does, and it takes you to whatever layout you choose.

What @Moke said. Per-Preset switches are what you're looking for, by definition.

To be honest, It's hard for me to think of a practical use for that many layouts. I think you'll find the end result to be complex and cumbersome. And programming all that will quickly become tedious work.

Can you give us an example of how you'd use so many layouts?

in some pieces i need to change all the time between scenes, in other between chanels, in other between presets...
and for some of my pieces i have quite special layouts with many different Per Scene Control Switches
i prefer to have switches wich i use a lot of times during a piece in first row of my FC-12

the same switch could therefore for example be a channelselector, a effect on/off (monentary or latch), a control switch, a preset or sceneselector in different layouts.

but after a while i start getting confused because switches with different functions can the same name "C1" for example
and switching layouts can be quite annoying

so layouts give me the possibility of naming switches properly, giving them different functions and changing the feeling of the whole setup,

i´d love to have this option
to be able to chose any layout i want and assign it to a preset without having to press anything extra.

to be able to chose any layout i want and assign it to a preset without having to press anything extra.
hmm, maybe the words your using aren’t accurate to what you’re trying to say, but based on just this statement, you can change all switches on a Layout that change with the preset using Per-Preset switches. Assign all switches of one layout to different Per-Preset numbers, then change them to what you need per preset in the Per-Preset assignments. All switches will change and you don’t need to use different layouts or change anything else during performance.

hmm, maybe the words your using aren’t accurate to what you’re trying to say, but based on just this statement, you can change all switches on a Layout that change with the preset using Per-Preset switches. Assign all switches of one layout to different Per-Preset numbers, then change them to what you need per preset in the Per-Preset assignments. All switches will change and you don’t need to use different layouts or change anything else during performance.
sorry for my bad english
but i thing the names won´t change or?

both would be wonderfull
but layout per preset much more important for me
You say you are already using Per-Preset switches. Just use ALL per preset switches and you can change them all per preset, including the name.

then when you change presets, all switches on one layout change to what you need.

there are 24 per preset assignments, so you could fill 2 full FC12 layouts with different things for each preset.

Back
Top Bottom