Wish: Green screen mode

Green screen? Pfft. This is what I want on there:

el34saglow.jpg

Axe FX III - Now with real tubes! :D

My keyboard has a tube... $150 pedals have tubes...$50 pedals have tubes... the worst $29 mic preamps in the world have tubes...

The last thing I want is cheap antiquated technology in the most progressive guitar product of this millennium

Yeah- they work great in certain amps... and sound great... and beat most new technology- but when you half-assed mix them into new things- there's no improvement- in most cases it makes things worse.

I like the direction Fractal is going...tube free

Never underestimate people's resistance to change.
But is it progress? I worked in a government department once that was transitioning from green screens to fancy web interfaces. The frontline workers refused to use it. We didn’t get it until they repeatedly demonstrated that just using the keyboard, with well-worn function keys, they were many, many times faster and more accurate than with a mouse.

I never scoffed at terminal applications again.

But is it progress? I worked in a government department once that was transitioning from green screens to fancy web interfaces. The frontline workers refused to use it. We didn’t get it until they repeatedly demonstrated that just using the keyboard, with well-worn function keys, they were many, many times faster and more accurate than with a mouse.

I never scoffed at terminal applications again.

I would like a full programmable hot key interface for Axe Edit. I always drop my pick trying to mouse around when I'm noodling.

Back
Top Bottom