Win an ML Sound Lab Cab Pack!

shaunbmusic - The best agressive rock guitar tones in this contest. I want to know how these tones were achieved and learn how to do it myself.

Wow, thank you so much for the kind words Mikko.
I've been tweeking ever since I got the little black box of awesomeness but still feel like a total novice, especially when I hear the amazing work that other people post in terms of tone and overall production.
I really look forward to checking out some new IRs, I love new toys.

I posted my fuzz preset in this thread yesterday if anyone wants to have a go at it. Sing out if you'd like the tones from "Acidic".

Thanks heaps Mikko for putting a cool competition on, it's very inspiring and I really loved hearing the submissions. There were so many awesome tunes uploaded.
Lots of amazing artists on this forum.
Well done everyone.

Hi everybody,

congratulations to all the winners and all this amazing music:encouragement:

really nice idea this energizing "competition"

hope to hear you soon :)

Vitor Mancini - Cab Pack 7 SM57-MD421 01 is starting to become a FAS forum myth. "The IR that killed all other IRs." Thanks for making that clear multiple times even before the competition. Cab Pack 13 for you bro... trust me.

Thank YOU for choosing me! And the only reason I made that clear even before the competition is because it is simply AMAZING, and I'm not saying that only because I'm one of the winners, I say that since the day I bought it, and remember that I was literally the first person in the world to buy it! So yeah, I say that since it exists, and the reason is: it IS amazing! hahahaha

Thank you!

Drop the sun - Best melodies. This reminds me a lot of myself 10 years ago. I wish that kid had these tones available to him. Meshuggah, Tool, Pantera, Pain Of Salvation...

I had a long pause of writing/recording new music until i saw this contest, that ML Soundlab started. This was a really great and fun idea to do! Gotta say, that there were sooo many awesome entrys, that i feel really happy to be in the top ten. What can i say more, than THANK YOU Mikko for making this contest!:encouragement:

I had a long pause of writing/recording new music until i saw this contest, that ML Soundlab started. This was a really great and fun idea to do! Gotta say, that there were sooo many awesome entrys, that i feel really happy to be in the top ten. What can i say more, than THANK YOU Mikko for making this contest!:encouragement:

Keep them coming, I really like your stuff.

Man i love this community, everybody is so nice and very much talent out here. I enjoy really much stuff people posts here! And these contestants too! Wow! I've been digging these guys for a while now but, shaunb, Drop The Sun, Darko man that groove and tones holy Fffff! Nice stuff dudes!

Mikko i'll be sending you some k-18 PM messages later on to say thanks, i know you like it. You da man!

75203772---David_Hasselhoff_0_0_0x0.jpg

Man i love this community, everybody is so nice and very much talent out here. I enjoy really much stuff people posts here! And these contestants too! Wow! I've been digging these guys for a while now but, shaunb, Drop The Sun, Darko man that groove and tones holy Fffff! Nice stuff dudes!

Mikko i'll be sending you some k-18 PM messages later on to say thanks, i know you like it. You da man!

View attachment 27769

I feel the same.
Such a great bunch of people.

Extra points to you sir for bringing The Hoff to the party.

Thanks again Mikko! I love the cab packs i have currently! I'll be making all my future tones with 13 and 7 packs for sure!

Back
Top Bottom