WIN a Scholarship to Dweezilla

How bad do I want this? I don't even think I can nail the solo from Joe's Garage. That's not even want, that's need this. :)

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo want this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fractal l compadres, was lucky enough to attend Dweezilla 2010 including Matman and Dweezil leading a "Fractal University" session...it is one of the most worthwhile investments of time and money have ever done. If you have not seen first hand how Dweezil uses his Axe Fx -- both to nail Frank Zappa's myriad of great guitar tones but also some cool sounds of DZ's own devising...well, that is exactly what sold me on the Axe FX to begin with. The whole band is super cool and teach lots of classes on all things musical, and attendee ability ranged from beginners to terrific players, nothing to be intimidated about. I learned a A TON and improved on multiple levels at this musician's "boot camp" (it's NOT a "rock" camp). Dweezil was super gracious and open, genuine nice guy...these guys bus around the country playing Zappa Play Zappa keeping the music alive and are all grammy-winning, superb musicians....totally recommend this, two thumbs and two 'dweezils' (toes!) up!

This looks amazing!! This has to be one of the coolest competitions on the net! Good luck to all who enter, I only wish I could but I don't think I'll have my Axe by the closing date. I could do one with my XT pro and paint the front black…But something tells me folks might notice.

That's awesome. Too bad I stink and would Never win lol. Oh and I don't own an axe fx yet. On the brightside im Hoping for the ii at launch which def means I would suck much less lol.

Back
Top Bottom