Will There Be Demo Video's B4 FC's Release?

Yes....

PRESET: SELECT IN BANK
Creates a footswitch that dynamically maps to a preset within a Bank (see p. 24). Using Select in Bank switches together with Bank Up and Bank Down mimics the way other Fractal Audio products provide access to hundreds of presets with minimal programming.

Reading things and seeing in action at times are 2 different things

but would like to see it accessed in performance.....

I’ve seen demos with the “Preset +1” and “Preset -1” or “Preset Up” and “Preset dwn” feature.

Seems to work fine for those who go the whole night with just 2 or 3 presets.

But for those with “Song per Preset” ....I’d like to see the “tap dancing process” ...if it can be called that ....on the FC-6

You can create a lot of different access patterns for banks and presets. You can have buttons that increment/decrement the bank by a value you pick or you can a button select a specific bank or you can toggle between banks. Any button can be assigned to pick a preset within a bank.

The manual shows what the default preset picker layout is for the FC-6 on page 15, it seems fairly self explanatory:

presets.PNG

So the only other piece missing is how you get to that layout. The manual covers how to get to the Master Layout Menu on page 11:

mlm.PNG

It is coming into focus thanks..... inspite of not having either pedal right in front of you.

Yet ....though self explanatory in the manual ....homing in on the differences between the 2 to make a final decision is still obscure.

And there's new terms and functions in the manual that may give an idea as to what they do....but having the unit and having the manual usually brings that ...."Oh ...I see! ..I get it now" ....moments.

In all honesty.....it's kinda like buying a car....many want to test drive a couple or so before committing to the purchase.

I do know for sure that if I was to take the FC-6 and set it up for a couple gigs ....I'd know right away if it suffice.

And it looks like it fits in the back of my roll away shock gator case with the AxeIII.

I know more videos....are forthcoming to fill in the gaps.... :)

Back
Top Bottom