Will Next Day Shipping Be Available For My Purchase Of AxeFx11 & MFC-101

Just as soon as the AxeFx11 & MFC-101 are abled to be purchased will overnight shipping be offered? Need to know this for trip / gig plans. Also, will they both be available at the same time?

I had no trouble getting my MFC either. It's reserved and was ready to be sent with my at the time Ultra order way back in Dec. Just asked them to sit on it and send them both at the same time as as a controller isnt much use to me without something to control but I got 1 put aside the moment I placed the order for MFC + Ultra ( soon to be Axe II ! ) This was a while back though. Maybe I just got lucky allocating one, or maybe the the MFC's are in less demand in EU ?

Order

I ordered a controller about a month ago late in the afternoon. I got confirmation that it had shipped the next day, so it's my sense that controllers are there and good to go.

Mike

If the MFC is available, I would just order it. I know you can't use it without the Axe Fx, but why pay the extra Next Day Air charges if you don't have to? My guess is they would ship in separate boxes anyway, and it's an extra fee per box. Just my 2 cents.

This was my intention as well; to buy both the II & MFC. I did receive an email saying the MFC is ready for purchase but held out for the II cuz I thought that I'd be saving money buy purchasing them together. Is this not the case?

I doubt they would ship together.. boxes are too large, and [guessing] you would be charged overnight [by shipper, not FAS] on each box. And that is NO guarantee that they will both show up at same time :)

Well, because of this thread I just went ahead and ordered the MFC. I figure what the difference if I order it now or when the Axe2 drops.

Thanks a lot, ya jerks. :p

PS: I everyone. I new here. :mrgreen

Axe-Fx 11!?!

Eleven! WTF did I miss? ;););)

I am sorry to break it to you, but you have been in a coma for 14 years, since the accident you had while attempting yoga to facilitate your chillaxational exercise per the recommendation of a wise guitar player from that AXE=FX forum back in the days of petroleum and tube amplifiers.

The new AXE-FX 11 (more commonly referred to on the forum as the Chill-Axe 7) fits in a ring worn on your fretting ring finger. It is totally wireless and responds instantaneously to all movement, dynamics and articulation of your playing. It has every amplifier ever created "100%" accurately duplicated and has 2 light years of delay time. It will be released on the week of July 12th, (the date of the United States of Chinese Americanas 3rd year of independence after the total bankruptcy of the USA. You can buy it via Chungpal payment services for the equivilence of 13 ounces of gold. Shipping is not required as they will instant matter exchange it to your dorm instantaneously.

Last edited:
Alright. So. To get partially back on topic, would the two units, if ordered together, ship together? From an import point of view it would make a not insignificant difference in fees etc. Thanks.

Cheers,
Steve

It was a good decision to go ahead and purchase the mfc, who knows if you would have gotten one when you get the II ordered. Unfortunately it will now taunt you until you get your axe

Alright. So. To get partially back on topic, would the two units, if ordered together, ship together? From an import point of view it would make a not insignificant difference in fees etc. Thanks.

Cheers,
Steve

I just recieved my MFC-101 last week. It ships in it's own box. However, as a UPS Worldship User, I do know that if entered properly, as a multi-box shipment, and packaged in the standard sized packages which these items do ship in, you will see single shipment based upon a graduated weight scale, not by the box. I personally would buy the MFC NOW (As I actually did). Because many guys will be buying the MFC with the AXE-II (due to the enhanced compatibility and just for convenience) and there is no way of knowing if there are 20 or 200 MFCs ready to go when the AXE rush hits.

Get it while the getting is good Like myself, and Harms did.

IMHO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom