Wild Sounds for in-between songs LIVE?

I use a "freeze pedal" effect using a delay block.

I mostly either "freeze" the last chord of the previous song, or first chord denoting the next song. Sometimes I will freeze feedback if its a good tone, sometimes itll be a pick scratch freeze. ive even done single note freezes {sounds super eerie because i use a little slow pitch modulation within the delay block}. thats a fun one to use and chug. kinda like The Acacia Strain's song BEAST. the WILD one is when i use my ring mod in conjunction with a freeze. crazy sounds.

the amount of stuff you can do is endless.

I've used the BladeRunner preset that admin made as well as Satans hollow. I've also used the Violin/cello patch...I don't remember who's version though.

I have a tendency to noodle, using EJ style chords, while the frontman engages the audience. Much to the keyboards player’s dismay 😩 😂

I have a tendency to noodle, using EJ style chords, while the frontman engages the audience. Much to the keyboards player’s dismay 😩 😂
thats probably not good unless its a rehearsed thing. hopefully the tone is dark and in the background, not being distracting.

I need something like what you are talking about. I'm the frontman and lead guitarist in a metal band and I change guitars probably four times a night and there's that awkward silence when I do. I would need something that would start by itself with the press of an FC-12 button. I have a tech that does all my scene changes. I'll have to see what I can come up with. Thanks for the thought 😀

thats probably not good unless its a rehearsed thing. hopefully the tone is dark and in the background, not being distracting.
Depends mostly on volume. I’m pretty discreet and just provide ambient background a bit like glue between songs.

I know we're talking about using the Fractal here, but I'll offer an alternative. I'm in a '90s alt-rock cover band and we play movie/theme song clips at various points during the show. Mostly when I need to retune (or I need a drink ;)). I use this guy as a low cost solution. I run it to FOH, but it also could run through the Fractal (I use an FM3). Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 3.29.21 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom