Wicked Discovery - Setlist Maker + Ax8

I use the app Unrealbook on iPad. Mostly a pdf-reader with lots of extra's, including sending MIDI info on opening a song and you can program "buttons" on the page to do stuff, like, again, send MIDI.

I'm in a P&W band. we have many, many songs and a setlist that changes every performance. Being able to have my setlist send changes to my footcontroller would be awesome.

It's actually working! I have the Lightning to USB and a cheap $5 USB-Midi adapter. I plug the output into the input of the LF+ 12+ footcontroller and Unrealbook sends the song data to my 12+. I have it set to arm only, so the 12+ sets the song up, but doesn't send the first preset into the AxeFx yet. I press the button to send the preset into the Axe.

So. anytime I select another song in Unrealbook, my 12+ directly sets it up.

Jeff from FAMC especially set up the 12+ to receive MIDI banks data for me with the newest Firmware.

This is awesome!

Hey Fractal users, I have managed to get the AX8 to switch presets, via "Setlist Maker" on my Ipad3 as described above (thank you) But, I've got this issue where the Preset change lags the song selected by 1, when I use my iRig BlueTurn footpedal.

this is driving me crazy trying to determine which device/setting is at fault. Could this be an Ax8 setting, or some setup parameter I'm overlooking in SLM or on the IPad? when I manually select preset in SLM, it works fin. and I swear it was working correctly for a while, but maybe I was not aware enough to realize that when I was bluetooth switching/turning to next song, the Preset selected was still the previous one? any suggestions would be appreciated! thanks

Back
Top Bottom