Wicked Axe II !

I think as a general rule anyone presenting a sound, that they obviously want us all to hear and like and thus lust after, should include the preset. Of course no one has to do anything, but I think it would be super cool and extra courteous to include these or the entire patch written out, rather than us having to ask the obvious everytime, e.g. patch please, settings please, amp and cab please, Im just saying. In fact I have asked many times without an answer, or oh I forgot what settings I used etc. Just some thoughts, and a long way of once again asking patch please? ps yes I have shared already 4-5 axe 2 patches. :)

[...] should include the preset.
There should be no should. It would just be discouraging people to post anything so we can't even ask them for hints or know the sound is possible at all. But of course, "I know what you mean", but in the end "no" ;)

Hi there,

He posted the basic settings on a thread in the Spanish AxeFx Forum 'La Secta'

Axe-Fx La Secta • Ver Tema - Reaper 4 ya está fuera!

Roughly:

Well...I tried to "copy" the post production of the song.... but in a simple way... I did like in the original, predelay mode tc 2290 modulation delay---- eventide chorus... plate reverbI guess...and a bit of almost unhearable tremolo.. which gives it that crazy surf flare.

Everything with the axe, of course

Deluxe reverb with a strat and the factory deluxe cab with a sm57...just like the original.

Regards!

How many players from Spain are in this forum ?

Amazing Javi, not only got the tone, you nailed that subtle bendings and vibrato

agreed that is a killer clean tone .that and Prince "Purple Rain" standout to me as some of the best pop clean with good use of effects ,not too much just enough

You Nailed Issak though,great job

Thanks for so many pretty words!!!

It's a wonderful tone that I tried to clone.

James Wilsey's job on that album , is immeasurable !!!

Tomorrow i'll post the preset, and enjoy it like me!!

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom