why not in stereo? RESOLVED...figured it out

fsharpminor

Inspired
up til now I have been on the mp3 and running all my presets in mono. Experimenting with stereo delays and reverbs now that I am on FM9T. Why is the attached preset not coming out as stereo? I assume its because the cab block is there, but I am using two cabs hard panned? When the cab block is placed before the chorus delay and reverb the delay is stereo?

thanks for your help.

Attachments

• JR clean 1.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 2
I’m away from my unit so can’t look at your preset. People here are very helpful so I’m sure there will be someone to help soon. Best luck man!

just to clarify, after reading the manual and this thread:
the FM9 presets come configure for stereo correct?
so if you plug in both outputs of 1 or 2, you should get the stereo effect, correct?
but if you plug only one output, do you have to set to sum L&R for it to properly reflect the preset?

thanks in advance.

Only if you can accept the different sound result.
Exactly. P. 6 in the manual describes how the summing of stereo to monaural occurs, but we have to decide what we want to have occur.

I use stereo on my output, and, depending on the night and my need, pick whether I'm using only output from the Left channel, or whether I'm sending stereo to FOH, and it's mostly based on whether I am using one or two FRFR cabinets. It's important to experiment and decide what you like.

Back
Top Bottom