Why is this forum superior to all others?

thats one of the cutest cat pics I ever saw, and I say that at the risk of sounding like a girl, but RIP and im glad to see he appreciated FAS too

Are we reading the same forum?@AlbertA ? I think we are otherwise, what are you looking at right now? lol weird question dude

...YES THERE IS!
Which Darren on "Bewitched" was better? Let the fight begin :)
Which 007 is best?
Which Rush album?
Guinan, Neelix or Quark?
Troi, Seven of Nine or Dax?

Uh oh, I may have stepped in it with the last two.

EDIT to answer OP: Some sub-cultures are 'better' (or a better fit) than others. It can happen naturally ("like minds") or with a bit of consideration, respect and self-restraint which can go a long way.

Agree with the OP too.
Sometimes I feel like other forums the members seeking for platform to argue or complain about everything.
Especially in german forums - but may this is subjective. There sure be similar in USA or other countries.
Also may it is something about the average age of members. - not really checked this, only an idea or feel.
I think in many other forums this is a bit lower than here and the abilitiy to think first before write something is lower and the lag of live experience.
People in common calm down with age - My wife told me theese days that it the same with her - and it's true ;)

Last edited:
Great gear brings great people. My fav forum. I will add that CakeWalk forums (old & new) have always been special for me also.......

Back
Top Bottom