Why has my previous account been tampered with so I can't post easily?

deadlift2

Ever since I made a post claiming difficulty in getting certain tones out of my Axe-FX I've noticed that my previous forum account, deadlift, has suddenly been unable to easily access the forum database to make posts.

I made this new one today and I am having absolutely no difficulty making posts. So... what's the deal? Are users who have actual complaints about their Axe-fX being tampered with so they cannot post easily?
Are you kidding me?

I see nothing with your account showing it has been tampered. Did you share your email with anyone?

I am going to delete the old account just in case it has been hacked.

I see nothing with your account showing it has been tampered. Did you share your email with anyone?

I am going to delete the old account just in case it has been hacked.

I did not share my email with anyone. It literally became almost unusable immediately after my last thread. I would get tremendous lag and then a message telling me "SERVER TOO BUSY" while everyone else was making post after post after post.

But of and have are not prounounced the same way, are they?? One has an 'h'.
Anyway, dont want to start this kind of trolling here :)

Going back to my axe after work :)

I would get tremendous lag and then a message telling me "SERVER TOO BUSY" while everyone else was making post after post after post.
This happens to me fairly often. I just give it a few hours and all is well again. Works every time.

I'm not even an english speaker, but please... "could have", "would have"
lol

LOL, yeah man, I left a nice link in my Signature just for people like yourself:) Of course John Mayer fans probably can only see the links below the first link:) I bet you if he had deleted his cookies and re tried, it would of fixed it, sometimes things will download wrong and then you end up having issues using a site.....

The forum gets pretty lagging at times for me as well. Deleting cookies and history smartens things right up. I don't always delete browser cookies and history... but when I do... :)

Back
Top Bottom