Who would buy Cliff's book?

leagueofkruger

Inspired
Probably been brought up before here in the forum, but wouldn't an actual book of tech notes mixed in with accounts of frivolous lawsuit attempts, cats that can't mouse, behind the scenes with the A-listers of the music industry (without naming names of course), time well spent responding to the whiners and champions of the forum, previous failures and successes pre-fractal, pictures of the office and testing benches, and the journey from concept to realization of the game changing Axe-Fx product line be a good read?

Competitors and hackers already can pore through the forum to find many of Cliff's little nuggets of wisdom so no worries there of "giving away the milk for free". There are little interviews here and there that you can find on the internet to glean some of this too I know.

Just in time for Christmas 2016?

Come on Fractal - one more revenue stream and an opportunity to control the message of the fractal legacy.... I'll just take 5% for the idea (speaking of frivolous lawsuits) Just kidding. :)

You're kidding, right?

I'll take two.

But you're not original with the coffee table book idea. *Search bar*

I'm still waiting for this book, @FractalAudio :)

You have this uncanny ability to make technical subjects easy for the average musician to understand.

Or if you won't write a book, I still hold out hope that @Tex Axe will write one.

Ha Dr Bonkers Ive been writing too many books here already .... besides far more people way more qualified then me to write books. I could write one about Marriage though THAT im well versed in but people would only fall into deep despair and depression.. :) Ding dong the bitch is dead the mean old witch the wicked bitch ding dong that mean old Witch is dead.

Im not an electrical engineer and I still have not been able to get sound out of my tube amp builds..
So I disqualify myself from writing any books.. Im just a student in the hard knocks college..

I want to see Ej write a book Chord encyclopedia and Tone manual..
Thanks for the nod though I went a tad OCD on Dumble amps but the further I dug the more I found that most of the designs were developed by other people first not Alex the cut filters the fet the transformers the wiring someone else came up with that same for the tunable pots down the boards thats to lower noise..

Great ideas tried and tested and true but not Alex's ideas. Perhaps his idea for his amps to include all of that
ill give him that but not initially his ideas....

His amps make sound though so Ill shut up... make this a short story..

I would buy Cliffs book though.. It should be named "How I pacified the nation in one black box.."
By Cliff Chase

Back
Top Bottom