Who Wants Tesseracts Presets??????

Cool how they used an Ultra for the rhythm tracks, and tone matched it, with the II! I don't believe I've ever heard anyone talk about doing this before. Makes sense if they found the perfect sound on the Ultra. I still have my Ultra, as well as my II, so maybe I should go back and see if any of my old Ultra patches warrant the same

Anyone pick these up yet? The rhythm patches, it's a tone match block with a specific IR combined ? Seems a little pricey for 4 patches.

Curious about this as well since.

A. the bass patch is claimed to be "mostly due to the warwick tone" and lots of post processing to achieve the album sound
B. The rhythm patch is just a tone match

Really nice of him to put out these patches for people though and considering the amount of work that goes into sculpting the sound i think they should be the worth the price if not just to support them.

Are those IRs custom shot from their studio session? And if so how good are they? I know the USD to GBP conversion is crap but some unique IRs definitely might sweeten the deal...

I really don't want to sound like an asshole, and it could be that either my axe fx is fucked or my presets are corrupted, but I'm really sad I bought this. And yes I know that you get a different sound because of guitar/pickups/play style.
side note: The clean patches are cool

Lol, buying presets. That is hilarious.

What is so funny about it ?

People have been buying presets for hardware and software synthesizers for years. Likewise plenty of guitar processors/modelers have 3rd party sellers of presets, just like companies like Andy's TAF essentially are selling bundled preset/IRs with their quite successful "bronze" package

Hand tone makes it funny. Guitars make it funny. Pickups make it funny. Outboard gear makes it funny.
Ignorance of all the funny things, priceless...and funny as well.

Add to that.......Around here, things change a lot! Adding new parameters, removing existing ones. One, maybe two major Firmware updates, and there goes your presets?

i must agree there. 20 pound for 3 presets, and those presets can be dialed in by the end user who creates there own presets anyhow. Why buy an axe fx 2 if we are only wanting others to make presets, WTF! I say learn the Axe unit and know how to make presets yourself, its really easy. Buying Presets, that is indeed hilarious.

What is so funny about it ?

People have been buying presets for hardware and software synthesizers for years. Likewise plenty of guitar processors/modelers have 3rd party sellers of presets, just like companies like Andy's TAF essentially are selling bundled preset/IRs with their quite successful "bronze" package

I don't buy presets but I agree with you.....if someone wants to, who cares....let them.

I bought them and they sound awesome! Something to consider is that some of us don't know how to build sounds like this. I've always wanted to nail his sound and being able to dissect the patches is super helpful. Also, it comes with 2 super solid IR's, and the bass patches are groovy too.

Ya know, sometimes I think some people are jealous that other's are making money off presets because they can't sell them themselves...

I'd be hard-pressed to pay for a tone-matched patch from the Ultra when we have Quantum..

They have great drum samples though! :encouragement:

The drum samples are amazing. I have always wanted a nice clean Tesseract sound and this is perfect. The bass sound kicks ass too. Definitely great for people wanting to see how the preset is built.

Did i understand right, that the pack also includes their drum samples? The price is really high for couple presets and two cabs... When we see guys from periphery (example) Sharing their presets for free. I still dig the TesseracT. Awesome talent and the new album is just amazing!

Back
Top Bottom