• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Who wanted a Sitar?

simeon

Axe-Master
here you go. you'll need to import the gtrbody ir and load it into the cab block if you don't have it already

sounds ok in a mix, i've used it live a few times and it does the job

Attachments

• Sitar + Drone.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 298
  • gtrbody.syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 245

warlockII

Power User
Thanks for your continuous contributions! Is the guitar body sysx the same one that's been around since the ii days or a new one?

simeon

Axe-Master
Curious why you call it guitar body?

i didn't. the ir has been around for years. i think it might originally be from a sigma or similar. the details have been lost to time. it's basically an ir of an acoustic guitar body.

quark

Experienced
i didn't. the ir has been around for years. i think it might originally be from a sigma or similar. the details have been lost to time. it's basically an ir of an acoustic guitar body.
Thanks, Simeon ... just early morning idle curiousity ...

Top Bottom