Who else is upgrading to Axe-FX III TURBO? :-)

So I just fired up my new turbo and upgraded to firmware 17...mine shows (2) 1.00GHz Processors detected on the boot screen. Did I not get a turbo mode by mistake? :(

Bummer ok. Sounds like I got the wrong unit. Thx for confirming
Did you click on the 200.00 Turbo upgrade before putting it in your cart?

Also, looks like boxes are coming with a "Turbo" sticker on them, Does your have that also?

Same thing just happened to me, my order confirmation and invoice show the turbo option but the actual unit came with firmware 16.05 and reports 1.00GHz processors on startup. Lame.
That sucks. Guess a few wrong ones for sent out. I emailed sales@ to see what to do. Wasn’t sure if I should do that or support, but will see when I hear

Very happy with my Mark II And don’t plan on purchasing a Turbo. I don’t get into anything really all that complicated and have never run out of power when building my own preset, but I also really haven’t tried. :) Glad that Fractal keeps pushing forward and raising the bar!

1006212304.jpg
1006212305_HDR.jpg

i got this with mk1 as well, not sure if i remember reading extreme digital audio below it though.
Me too. Twice. Bought #2 FX3 in the 2019 Black Friday sale after a nearby lightning strike damaged the USB port in #1.... The one on my rack drawer duplicates the one on the box....

Back
Top Bottom