Whitesnake - Here I Go Again - 80's spandex preset

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor

Preset available now on AxeChange at: http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=9530

Includes Rhythm and Lead scenes used for the recording above, and an additional version of each scene with 'Fatter' sounding cabs (basically, proximity turned up), which makes them a bit more fun and full to play alone.

Created on FW 19.05. Nice, swirly dual detuned distorted heaven :)

Grab your spandex and have some fun!

Thanks for sharing the preset. Fun one for sure. I'm guessing you may have intended to have the same layout on the normal Lead (Scene 2) and the Fat Cab Lead (Scene 4), but the Drive block and Gate block were both off on the Fat Cab version (Scene 4). Simple enough to look at the blocks in the Scene 2, turn on the Drive and Gate in Scene 4, and match each block's Channel (Drive block C and Gate block B).

Mentioning in case there are new users downloading.

Cheers,
Lee

Thanks for sharing the preset. Fun one for sure. I'm guessing you may have intended to have the same layout on the normal Lead (Scene 2) and the Fat Cab Lead (Scene 4), but the Drive block and Gate block were both off on the Fat Cab version (Scene 4). Simple enough to look at the blocks in the Scene 2, turn on the Drive and Gate in Scene 4, and match each block's Channel (Drive block C and Gate block B).

Mentioning in case there are new users downloading.

Cheers,
Lee
Good catch - thanks!

Back
Top Bottom