Which preset/amp pack is the all inclusive

Someone told me about Austin Buddy and naked amp packs for the axe 3.
Now i didnt know what any of this was, but it turns out there are like 3 other “main” presets (Moke’s, etc....)
But Austin Buddy is the main one, and I was on the site trying to see which to buy

NOw I’m a metal/hard rock player, so the blues and tweed pack didnt jump out at me.
But at the same time, it was confusing which pack i would want with mesas, Marshall’s, Bogners, etc
Also price made me confused

Austin buddy as 3 packs, or a 100$ bundle.....i dont see the difference
It says buy 2 and get 3rd free for $60, or get everything for $100
But whats missing from the $60 deal? So i thought it’d be ok to ask

What Preset pack should I buy? Should i just get them all or is there a new one coming out with what I’m looking for?
Again, the more the merrier, but i lean more towards modern amps

If there are others, please let me know, besides Austin buddy, but I’m just confused so any help would be great
Thank you

Thanks
The other one was too specific, like $15 for a mesa amp pack, then $10 for the presets....etc...i just want a pack with all

I know I cant go wrong with Austin buddy, but for metal, the axe exchange presets are similar to what i like, thanks !

Moke, Fremen, and others mentioned all do a great job and I have presets from most of them and would have no reservation in recommending them

But I can describe Austinbuddy’s pack in one word.... comprehensive. IMO, they best show the potential of the unit...more so than even the factory presets. Of course the more “exotic” presets that m@, Simeon, fremen, and others have created do an amazing job of showing the possibilities beyond stictly tone.

Leon’s contributions are spectacular as well... in your a metal guy, grab his George Lynch preset and write off any plans you had for the weekend.

SUS and Fremen are getting the biggest hits. For SUS i was told the USA pack is the one to get and Fremen said the Picks is the one to go with....decision,decisions lol

Back
Top Bottom