Which cab for doubleverb ??

From the UltraRes Samples folder that comes with the firmware downloads, try the OH_212_BOG-SH_FN-42_Studio-Modern cab. I've had almost no issues trying to dial it in with that IR.

Yes. This is "my" IR :)

I use this for everything! It's got something special, in particular the "thickness" of the higher notes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The new 2x12 lonestar cab sounds great to me with the double verb, i think its called texas 2x12 160 or something like that

Thanks for the thread. I use the Doubleverb as my main patch and have been trying a few of these other IR's i haven't used, sounds great...I do find the doubleverb a little thin as well on the high strings, trying to fatten them up

And what about "mic" in cab block (none , null etc ...) ?
what are your adjustments ?
most of the time I select "null" , with low cut 80Hz and high cut 10000Hz

thanks for your answer

if i go "none" for cab block , the tone is very thin .
could you share your patch that I see where I am mistaken in my adjustments, or to download my presets and to say to me what does not go
thanks

I'd LOVE to see more threads like this...people sharing their favorite cabs with different amps. :encouragement:

For me cab selection is probably the most overwhelming aspect of owning the Axe. Just soooooo many possible combinations.

I dig User Cab 34 ( 4x12 Basketweave G12H30 (RW)). Tight, just the right amount of bright and a good low end. Love it for the funk.

Just started combining it with User 137 (2x12 Double Verb M160 (UR) ). Adds a nice sparkle with the right mix between the two- these M160s are clarity city.

Back
Top Bottom