Which Amp with FX8

I'm using the humbusters coming out of unit(TRS) to channels 2&3(Blue side). Then set up relay to change channels on FX8. I setup top level 4th switch as my on off button to go from clean to crunch works great. Put this in search bar above. Good thread on this. I try to post all my MB V questions in the MARK V Guys Thread to keep it simple and in one place when needing info.
"Fractal Axe Fx 8 review channel switching relays with Mesa boogie mark "

I'm using the humbusters coming out of unit(TRS) to channels 2&3(Blue side). Then set up relay to change channels on FX8. I setup top level 4th switch as my on off button to go from clean to crunch works great. Put this in search bar above. Good thread on this. I try to post all my MB V questions in the MARK V Guys Thread to keep it simple and in one place when needing info.
"Fractal Axe Fx 8 review channel switching relays with Mesa boogie mark "
I have the adaptor sort of Y connector that im using on tha Mark V 25. Its just the Mark V 100 watt are using sort of 5 or 7 pin midi plug instead of TRS jack for the footswitch. How and where do you put the the TRS jack on the Mark V 100 watt for it to change channel, eq on off etc. on Mark V 25 its using a TRS jack for the footswitch so its just plug and play.

Yes 1/4" jacks and FX8 relays. No 7 pin. You would need the amp gizmo for that connection..

unlike the mark V 25, the mark V 35 doesn't have 1/4 inch jacks for the foot switches , just a 5 pin DIN port. you might be able to find someone to build an adaptor to work with the FX8 relays, but it won't work out of the box.

Any schematics or instructions on this?
I have the same situation, FX8 and a MK V:35

Back
Top Bottom