Where firmware 25 takes us?

The new “more chops” feature is fantastic. You can improve your chops by one of ten setting that range from “better fingers” all the way to “rock god”. This new feature is going to blow-away all the competition for sure. I have been beta testing FW 25 and it’s amazing how many complements I am finally receiving about my crappy guitar playing after using the new “more chops” feature!

Last edited:
The new “more chops” feature is fantastic. You can improve your chops by one of ten setting that range from “better fingers” all the way to “rock god”. This new feature is going to blow-away all the competition for sure. I have been beta testing FW 25 and it’s amazing how many complements I am finally receiving about my guitar playing after using the new “more chops” feature!
You only got 10? Mine goes to 11!

The new “more chops” feature is fantastic. You can improve your chops by one of ten setting that range from “better fingers” all the way to “rock god”. This new feature is going to blow-away all the competition for sure. I have been beta testing FW 25 and it’s amazing how many complements I am finally receiving about my guitar playing after using the new “more chops” feature!
I'd be happy if it took me from "grossly incompetent" to "beginner"!!

Toy Story 4 Office GIF

Back
Top Bottom