Where can I find shared AXE-FX II presets/patches other then what came with the II?

dsterling

I used to have a POD X3 then a POD HD and if I needed presets for popular songs I could easily search the Line 6 preset library and ofter find a preset for the song. I'm a fairly new guitar player (8 months) and I find myself overwhelmed with learning to configure the AXE-FX II, is there a place where presets/patches are shared? I'm currently looking for a patch for Stairway to Heaven, both rhythm and lead, I can do ok with the rhythm, but I can't seem to get close to the sound of the lead.

Thank you,
Dave
AXE-FX II
JTV-69

Wish I had an Axe FX when I was eight months in, but they didn't exist.

Anyway, there's a forum section called Share and Request Patches.

@OP,
There was a G1 preset sharing system that was in the older beta editor called AxeChange that is being redesigned/rebuilt - so on the roadmap - for Gen2 presets.
Meantime, you could try dicenote.com and see if levipeto built in G2 presets support.. might be somethere.
Other than that, play with the factory presets, and (my recommendation) since you are only "eight months in" stay with basic amp/effect controls. In-depth tweaking can totally hose things up if you do not knwo what you are doing.
Also, this forum is a great resource for questions, answers.. and mostly tolerant of noobs :)

Welcome aboard!

Back
Top Bottom