When is Axe Edit going to get it's functions back?

jeremypodom

I miss exporting presets to new slots, axe manage, global blocks, etc.... I would honestly find these more useful than an axe fx software update. Just curious for any specifics from those less ignorant than myself.

Axe mange still works with the 1.9 version of Axe Edit. I use it all the time , I haven't figured out how to pick an individual patch out of a bank without it yet. so I pick it and right clip-."Audition" and it sendt it to the selected slot. I shut it down and open the current version and I'm in business

not that i don't appreciate all the firmware updates and especially the forthcoming ultrares cab ir's but it would be nice to have everything complete such as axe edit, manage, usb audio etc.

I miss exporting presets to new slots, axe manage, global blocks, etc.... I would honestly find these more useful than an axe fx software update. Just curious for any specifics from those less ignorant than myself.

Two out of three are already working:
Global Blocks and saving presets to another slot (preset -> save to new location)

Two out of three are already working:
Global Blocks and saving presets to another slot (preset -> save to new location)

The saving to new location was moved to a new place from what I remember. Probably the source of my misinformation. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom