When Cliff was younger he invented this.

He neglected to mention the nebulous effect of the constabulator on the hyperdab, which all of us know would invert the testicular danglon, not to mention the regeneration of the latcarf effect. Not surprising, the omission of this critical information causes him to be completely misconscrewed.

I think that goes without saying

I'm still wondering about more recent inventions lying around in his garage... :mrgreen

Cliff said:
Actually, we have something really cool in the works and I don't want to disclose it because I don't want the competition to know. It's something that no one else offers. Sales are growing exponentially and the other companies are starting to take notice. So we've got to be a bit tight-lipped about things. We've got other products in the works as well. / It's not a foot controller. Its something no other company makes. It's a really cool idea.

Cliff said:
Don't laugh, but I have an idea for a cable simulator of sorts. / I have an idea for stomp boxes that aren't stomp boxes. I can't say anymore about it. I have a million ideas but too little time and not enough help or money.

Back
Top Bottom