What's the Big MFC News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Below is a quote from another thread, i wonder what this news is? Lets speculate, hopefully it will take my mind off the axe2 for a little while

"Went to the amp show today. A few things. First, it was cool meeting Cliff and I appreciated him making time to speak with me. He was friendly, down to earth and interested in hearing what his users had to say. Second, Fractal has a announcement coming up about the MFC that immediately sold me on the unit. I don't want to let the cat out and ruin the surprise, so I'll leave the trumpeting to the Fractal Team"

Good grief.

Whats the expansion module you guys are talking about? Like combining two together or something? That's a really expensive pedal board if that's the case...

Whats the expansion module you guys are talking about? Like combining two together or something? That's a really expensive pedal board if that's the case...

It was a module with another set of IA buttons that could be used to extend the total count of switches. I am interested in that because I use an FX-1 with expander and would like to move the MFC but still have the same number of switches. And with the II I think now there is a CC for X/Y and another CC for on/off so depending on how you configure things you may or may not need more switches.

I wish they add step-thru or IA hold functions to the MFC, so you could have multiple functions for one iA switch

New FW for the MFC today would be great. As far as what it might do, there was some interesting labeling in some pics from those who were beta testing the AXE-II.

New FW for the MFC today would be great. As far as what it might do, there was some interesting labeling in some pics from those who were beta testing the AXE-II.

Likely those were the KickTags that everyone has been glowing about for a while on here. Do a search for kick tags and you'll see. Look cool. The creator is a member of this forum as well.

Likely those were the KickTags that everyone has been glowing about for a while on here. Do a search for kick tags and you'll see. Look cool. The creator is a member of this forum as well.

Hi guys! Sukh here, owner of pedalboardlabels.com.

Although I don't think that's what the poster was referring to, yes, those were our KickTags in the video that Fractal very kindly used on their MFC-101 at the show.

I can't tell you how exciting it was to see our labels in a video by such a prominent publication and alongside a world-class product and it just goes to show the overall coolness of Fractal to allow them to be shown in that way. They could quite easily have removed them for the video to have 100% focus on their own products, but they chose not to. That shows a level of class, support and complete generosity from Fractal that has left me fairly speechless (and as you can probably tell by now, thats fairly rare!).

Somehow, 'thank you' doesn't really cover it, but 'thank you' from our little team here to all of you guys at Fractal for allowing that to happen - I'm proud and honoured to be part of the community you have created. More power to you and can't wait to see what you have in store next.

Cheers all!

Last edited:
Yes, they were using KickTags, but what is interesting is the names of the labels :) for the IAs usage. Sometimes its not what is there, but what isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom