Whatever happened to Liquid Foot?

nice box
nice_box.jpg

She must be tiny. The LF Jr. is not that large a device.

<edit>Or more likely a mediocre Photoshop insertion into stock art</edit>

Last edited:
what would be the smallest and lightest solution for a foot-controller ? i only need to change patches and operate the looper + maybe a expression pedal(can be separated ),
due the fact of traveling already with overweight,(two guitars,axe, ..on so on) i don't want another big heavy thing like MFC in my luggage .... ?? Help !!!

what would be the smallest and lightest solution for a foot-controller ? i only need to change patches and operate the looper + maybe a expression pedal(can be separated ),
due the fact of traveling already with overweight,(two guitars,axe, ..on so on) i don't want another big heavy thing like MFC in my luggage .... ?? Help !!!

The Liquid Foot Jr. seems to be the best all-around solution for anyone looking for a portable and flexible midi controller. I was going nuts trying to find something as a replacement while the company was reforming, so you can image I'm pretty psyched about them coming back. I've already sent an order for two Jrs.

The Liquid Foot Jr. seems to be the best all-around solution for anyone looking for a portable and flexible midi controller. I was going nuts trying to find something as a replacement while the company was reforming, so you can image I'm pretty psyched about them coming back. I've already sent an order for two Jrs.

I just replaced my fx1 and expander with a jr and i absolutly love it. EXACTLY what i really need, and the ability to load from the axe-fx and show the tuner is a godsend. the blue display is intoxicating as well. thinking of ordering another just to have around.

Back
Top Bottom