What version of 9.01 do you have?

We all should be EXTREMELY grateful for FAS offering these quick incremental updates.
No other company offers such great support, period.
As mentioned here, you can always stay on your working version and wait out for final tweaks for bugs on V9x...

Oh! I missed both 9.01a and 9.01b... Guess I must have been playing guitar...
same here as I was actually enloying using mine.
But I guess from here on out when I actually have a serious question to ask I'll just pm one of the mods , since eveyone here now thinks
he is an f'n comedian.

this thread kind of remind of how conspiracy theories can be created.......what really did happen to the 9.01a? why didn't Cliff say anything? and is really the CIA involved in this? =)

this thread kind of remind of how conspiracy theories can be created.......what really did happen to the 9.01a? why didn't Cliff say anything? and is really the CIA involved in this? =)
Maybe he does it just to amuse himself.

My guess is that very little that is posted on this forum amuses him. It's just one idiotic complaint after another..........it might be funny if it happened once in awhile, but the only purpose of the forum these days is as an outlet for the complainers............and that's just not as entertaining as one might hope. lol

I do however like your optimism!

I'm glad we're all having this discussion.

Personally, I'm fully aware that the instant a new firmware becomes available, every single version before it instantly melts into crap inside your Axe-Fx and is no longer worth even practicing in the bedroom with.

I instinctively knew the instant 9.01 was finished, even before it was uploaded onto the website, because my 9.00 loaded Axe-Fx II immediately transformed from tones of thick, sparkling goodness to little more than muffled, wet farts.

It's about time we put some heavy clarification on the brand brand brand new releases. Fractal & Co, please save us from the wet farts.

I think its rather unprofessional for anyone to be as condescending as they are to the OP. This is a forum which is where one SHOULD post concerns or comments about anything related to the subject of the AxeFx.

Continued belittling, minimalizing of concerns, and general bullying of posters that post on this forum about topics that some may not agree with, ESPECIALLY from moderators and the owner themselves causes hesitation of users to post their feelings/opinions/findings which only serves to weaken the community.

I think its rather unprofessional for anyone to be as condescending as they are to the OP. This is a forum which is where one SHOULD post concerns or comments about anything related to the subject of the AxeFx.

Continued belittling, minimalizing of concerns, and general bullying of posters that post on this forum about topics that some may not agree with, ESPECIALLY from moderators and the owner themselves causes hesitation of users to post their feelings/opinions/findings which only serves to weaken the community.

for sure! I use the wrecker ALLOT. Earlier this week i noticed something in mine but dismissed it as my ears are stopped up. I for one appreciate the heads up!

Fair enough.

Gotta agree with that to a degree - I had written a reply somewhat along those lines hours ago - but actually felt intimidated enough to scrap it.

It's turned somewhat humorous now as it loses the perspective from the OP .... but there must be more adult ways than gleeful sarcasm to give someone pretty new to the board maybe a 'gentle dig in the ribs' over what might be seen as a triviality.

This board has always actively encouraged obsession over all details of FAS products and services as far as I can see. Some might want to view their posting history and reflect on the content from when they were relative newcomers before slamming others.

Naughty step ..... NOW!!

Based on those release notes for 9.01a & 9.01b, my guess is that Cliff didn't feel the change was worth making an announcement that triggers another flood of website & download traffic, followed by 2 more rounds of posts about the differences (real or imagined).

Now, I'm off to download 9.01b. :)

People get so obsessive and it's difficult to wade through to see the genuine sometimes. :)

Back
Top Bottom