What next for my rack?

Mewcenary

Here's my rack:

My GT1000FX is lonely.

It's currently powering a HD500. So I thought I would come to an impartial :mrgreen forum to ask... what could I possibly get to put in the empty rack spaces?

(I'll review the GT1000FX at a later time, but basically 'It works great' is my summary. Had to re-enable the power amp sims on the HD500 though... they had been off when running through a DT25 head.)

Let see. A Fractal Audio AXE-FX II, Line6 G90, Power conditioner. That should all fit just nicely. It's going to be heavy Mine is. Sometimes I wish I was Larry Mitchell and that I could just take my AXE II and throw it in the overhead compartment of a small plane. But then I wake up in a pool of sweat and yell nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!.

My Axe FX 2 is on its way! Ordered via Sussi & co at G66. Very helpful and quick to respond, even late in the evening!

Really looking forward to giving it a whirl. Been playing with Axe Edit, which of course doesn't do much without an Axe FX 2 connected, but it helps me plan my patches in my mind!

Scenes in particular sound perfect for some of the stuff I want to do, e.g. switch from 'rhythm' to 'lead' modes.

Cool. Let us know what you think when you get it... G66 probably will have put the latest FW on prior to shipping. They provide a great service.

Back
Top Bottom