What is the 'Cool News Coming Tomorrow'? (Today)

He means a lot, to a lot of us. He was our first exposure on YouTube of what an Axe-fx was, so it has come full circle. Mark is a great guy, and I am extremely happy for him joining the fold of Fractal.

Allrighty then.. I think this is cool. I mean... he practically worked for them already. Probably their top salesperson....

Mark is awesome, and his videos are killer. He should be on FAS payroll since he's probably responsible for a good number of sales. Good for him and Fractal!

Still, the last time I was this disappointed I got socks for Christmas instead of an Atari. So much for new hardware. :(

But congrats Mark!

Some of you guys crack me up. :lol Matt states "cool news coming tomorrow" and the speculation begins. Today he announces that Mark has taken a position at FAS which is indeed "cool news" and you get disappointed that your assumptions weren't correct. You have to love the internet!

Congrats to Mark, FAS, and the community!!!! It's a WIN/WIN/WIN in my book

This can only mean 'more gain' in the Axe Fx', lol :) But seriously Mark had a positive effect on my purchase.

Next 'Cool News' will be Burgerman.

I wonder how many free pedals Burgerman has received in his lifetime? 4000 ish? :)

The next firmware will have gain knob with two settings: 11 and 11.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Cool. The vids from Mark Day and Ketil Strand were a very large part of my impetus to purchase the Axe.

Back
Top Bottom