What happened to the Axe-Change ever?!

I've had my ultra a year now, but the entire time axe-change has been down with promises of "next update". It would be great, but I will be pleasantly surprised if/when it does return. Until then, we have the forums at least.

I haven't seen any "next update" promises. Only that it would return one day.

I've sort of given up on it. I hope it does finally happen this time though. I have some patches I've thought about sharing, and it's always cool to see what other people are doing too. Maybe this time it will really happen...

D

I guess I'm different in the fact that I don't like to use other peoples presets. Tone wise some never seem to translate the way I would like them to so I have to go in and tune them anyway. The effects side of this is what I would be after.

I guess I'm different in the fact that I don't like to use other peoples presets. Tone wise some never seem to translate the way I would like them to so I have to go in and tune them anyway. The effects side of this is what I would be after.

Agree. But it'd be nice to grab them into AxeEdit to get routing ideas and to save off individual blocks even if the whole preset may not work for me.

It is on it's own development curve from other stuff and folks from Fractal have posted on this board it will be up and open 'next month' so look for it much sooner than later.

I guess I'm different in the fact that I don't like to use other peoples presets.
Not so quick, though--"other peoples" presets are great starting point to me. A couple of days I used the "Phaser 2" patch of some sort, I don't remember now from which bank in the old Axe-Change, and let me tell you, I literally spent the night experimenting with it. It can be a great clean starting up preset, and from there on you could add dirt, mods, change amps and cabs, etc. It is insane!

Back
Top Bottom