What did you rely on before the Axe-Fx

BEFORE
IMG_0950.jpg

NOW
CURRENTRIG_zps5742ff2d.jpg

Notice the Mark V collecting dust!!

i really hate to see a perfect mark v just sitting around.... but i understand why :p lol

Think I shouldn't do this after reading what some of you guys had before. But well, I'm just playing guitar at home so I guess its ok:

Rath Amp Retro 80 (4 x 8 " awesome clean sound still have it, IIRC they're called Vintage Amp nowadays)
+ Zoom G505 II (gave it as present to a friends lil' boy, guess for a 9 year old its ok)
+ Korg AX-1500G (Used it till now to jam if I visited my parents, but guess I'll from now on take the axe with me :))
Line6 Spider 75 (1x12") with Shortboard Mk II (can't get rid of it? XD )
And now the AxeFx II, FCB-1010 (with the awesome LG-FCB upgrade kit, thank you Xavier) with a RCF NX-12sma and hopefully a CLR Wedge soon. Tom you hear me? :) *joking*

Greetz
say

Last edited:
Line6 g50->RJM TONE SAVER->2 pedal boards voodoo labs pedal switchers x2 octron, keeley od1, keeley tube screamer,line 6 dl4,Mxr vh phase 90,rotosim,voodoo octaver,crybaby wah,GROUND control switcher,deluce amp switcher,MESA Boogie ACE,boss SE-70 in fx loop (ALL DELAY ,REVERB),Marshall AFD-100 (DRY SOUND), Boogie into 2-4x12 (wet sound),Marshall into 2-2x12 (dry sound) View attachment 15364 View attachment 15365
View attachment 15363

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom