What board to mount the ax8 to?

My guitarist is looking at what options he has to put the ax8 on(it arrives thursday). Anyone have pictures of their setup?

0eiRl
instead of sorting through all those pictures and threads..let me sum it up for you

1. Pedal Train Classic 2
2. Temple Pedal boards in varying sizes, neat modular experience
3. Home made.

This is
0eiRl
instead of sorting through all those pictures and threads..let me sum it up for you

1. Pedal Train Classic 2
2. Temple Pedal boards in varying sizes, neat modular experience
3. Home made.
That is exactly a summation. Without knowing what else they might want to put on the board a PT is either 2 small two big or just right. A few guys have trailer trash boards both flat and angled. There is another board maker many guys are using.

That thread is super long BUT you will get so many ideas of different boards/ setups ect.

On my 24x12 flat trash board I have an Ax, ev1 mini exp knob and a wic wireless receiver. That is a fair amount of stuff for a board that size

I don't think the top would close on the Diago. It says the internal height is 4"

Its what I'm using... It closes fine and I still have the rubber feet on the Ax8. The handle presses into the foam on the top but the lid closes perfectly.

I'm going with a Boogie Board. It'll need some no skid rubber material or bumpers so it doesn't slide around, but the form factor and stage presence are ace.

Last edited:
Not totally finished yet (has to make some more connections) but this could give you an idea:

Case is bought at Thomann, EUR 149. Comes with handle and wheels
Bought the combination pack with powerplant, for EUR 16 extra.

See details: http://www.thomann.de/nl/harley_benton_pb1000.htm

Measures: 60 x 40 x 11 cm
The case itself is somewhat bigger (62,5 x 41 cm). Good because my pedals and AX8 hangover 1 cm on both sides.

Weight of the board: 4.6 kg

IMG_2141.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2142.JPG
    IMG_2142.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2143.JPG
    IMG_2143.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2144.JPG
    IMG_2144.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2145.JPG
    IMG_2145.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 20
This one is about the same size. I liked it pretty well but it was a bit flimsy and would flex when you put much weight on it a nice cheap option though.

I've been avoiding that one because one of the reviews on Amazon says the AX8 wouldn't fit in the case because of the height. It fit in the case for you? Did you have to do anything to get it to fit?

I've been avoiding that one because one of the reviews on Amazon says the AX8 wouldn't fit in the case because of the height. It fit in the case for you? Did you have to do anything to get it to fit?
The Proteck might not fit actually! I didnt try it. I know the Diago fit!

Back
Top Bottom